Carbon Monoxide Gas Alarm
To guard against CO poisoning, we recommend that a CO Alarm be installed on each level of the home; however, if there is only one alarm in the home, it should be located near the sleeping area.
- 120V AC, simple plug-in
with no installation required
- No replacement sensor neccessary
- Advanced semi-conductor sensor technology
- Instant test/reset feature
- Power/Alarm indicators
- Self-diagnostic circuitry
- Loud piercing 85 dB Alarm at 10 feet
- 5-year limited warranty
- Listed to latest UL2034-2009 standard
and CSA & CE approved
- Certified to: IAS 6-96 2nd Edition, CO Alarm
- CO Response Time: @ 70 ppm 60 -- 240 mins.
@ 150 ppm 10 -- 50 mins.
@ 400 ppm 4 -- 15 mins.